*** As featured on Kara’s Party Ideas: http://bit.ly/XlTHUq ***
How about we make writing our holiday cards and letters to Santa even more fun? Invite some friends and their children, and I’ll help you throw a Christmas Card Writing Party!
You provide the goodies, your guests bring their cards, and I do the rest.
Your party kit is designed for 8 children and includes:
- Nearly 100 inspiring party photos plus shopping resources to guide your own party planning.
- Tutorials for altering Starbucks Frappuccino bottles, making a ribbon wreath, decorating your own paper mache mailbox and embellishing a mini lunch box to hold your crafts
- For a complete description, please see our Christmas Card Writing Party Plan listing.
Complete set of party printables from the fabulous Brown Paper Goods, including:
- Invitations (with custom text)
- Cupcake toppers
- Favor tags
- Editable food labels
- Bottle labels in 2” and 3” sizes
- Merry Christmas banner
- Letter to Santa stationery for the kids
- Decorated North Pole mailbox so your little guests’ letters to Santa will be delivered straight to the big guy.
- Either Santa or snowman mug to hold the pens and pencils (1)
- Red, scalloped-edge paper placemats (8)
- Red and white, heavy-duty plastic straws (8)
- Rudolph coloring book (8)
- Foam stocking (8)
- Foam gingerbread man (8)
- Foam Christmas tree (8)
- Craft supplies: pom-poms, google eyes, ornament stickers, .66 oz Aleene’s Tacky Glue, 8-count crayon boxes wrapped in Christmas scrapbooking paper (8 sets)
- Decorated mini tin lunchboxes to hold craft supplies (8)
- Sparkly red and green pencils for the kids (8)
We have tried to make the cost of this kit accessible and so have not included every item shown in our party. However, we are happy to customize a kit for you! If you want different components, or additional items, just let me know. If you would like us to complete more of the crafting for you, please contact me for individual pricing.
Please allow three to four weeks for us to assemble, create and ship your party to you. (Fondant cake toppers come from an outside vendor and may require five weeks’ notice.)
Please note that this is a large and heavy package. Your shipping will be calculated based on the contents of your kit and your location and may differ from the price quoted. My experience is that $34 is a typical shipping price using USPS Parcel Post. If you would like your package to arrive more quickly, please ask me to quote USPS Priority Mail.
To see more party photos, please visit my blog.