*** As featured on Creative Juice: http://bit.ly/QLy7q1 ***
A party classic, our Vintage Tea Party transports your guests to a world of hats and gloves, fine manners and finger foods. Best of all, we do the planning, shopping and crafting for you! You just have to prepare the food (or buy it – we won’t tell).
Your Vintage Tea Party Kit for eight guests includes:
- 50+ page party plan with full-color photographs
- Step-by-step instructions for hosting your tea party
- Printables recommendations
- For a complete description, please see our Vintage Tea Party Plan listing.
- Tea pot with professionally-arranged silk flowers to serve as your centerpiece (the tea pot top will be wired into the flowers – so cute!)
- Custom-made birthday banner created from shabby chic fabrics and doilies — I’ll add your child’s name
- Mix-and-match tea cups and saucers (8 sets)
- Custom-made doily place cards to attach to your organza chair ties – you send me your guests’ names and I create the place cards for you (8)
- 14″ round doilies for placemats (8)
- Pink fabric napkins (8)
- Organza chair ties (8)
- Felt cookie favors, three for each guest, presented in a clear treat bag and tied with ribbon (8 sets)
- Pink paper goodie bags with your guests’ names or “thank you,” embellished with doilies and ribbon (8)
- Maribou-trimmed wrist-length gloves (8)
- “Crackers” – filled with 1 pink and 1 “pearl” necklaces for each guest (8)
- White hats for decorating with feather boas, silk flower and butterflies (8 sets)
- Vintage books for balancing books activities (4)
We have tried to make the cost of this kit accessible and so have not included every item shown in our party. However, we are happy to customize a kit for you! If you want different components, or additional items, just let me know.
If you do not specify party colors, I will send you a pink and yellow party.
Please allow three to four weeks for us to assemble, create and ship your party to you.
Please note that this is a large and heavy package. Your shipping will be calculated based on the contents of your kit and your location and may differ from the price quoted. My experience is that $34 is a typical shipping price using USPS Parcel Post. If you would like your package to arrive more quickly, please ask me to quote USPS Priority Mail.